How this process works:
1. Remove the instrument cluster from your vehicle.
2. Complete the Work Order Form from the button above and click SEND to email a copy to us. You may also print it and add to your package.
3. Secure cluster in bubble wrap, so that the cluster doesn't move while shaking package, and ship to our address above.
4. Decide the payment and shipping options you prefer from those listed below.
5. We repair the Cluster the same day it arrives and ship it back to you the next day!
(Please make money order to S. D. Sizemore)
Or, you can purchase our CLUSTER repair service with these same prices from our eBay store. eBay considers us a Top Rated Power Seller and we have been active with them for 12+ years. To do that, click on the following icon:
4. Complete this Work Order Form, print the form and enclose with the CLUSTER
5. Make sure there is enough packing material around the CLUSTER so it does not shift in the box, remember it is a solid metal part so you don't want it busting through the box. Ship it to us using any service you prefer, we return ship with the postal service unless you request otherwise.
6. We will repair your CLUSTER same day received and ship back out to you the next business day using USPS Priority Mail + $500 insurance at our expense.
7. Simply re-install back in your vehicle!
Shipping Considerations and Miscellaneous info.
(please make money order / cashier's check to S. D. Sizemore)
S. D. Sizemore
3751 Main St. Suite 600 #360
The Colony, TX 75056
Please note: Because the package is insured, someone will need to be at your address to sign for it
Feel free to contact us with any questions @ 214-616-7858 or via email at Shannon@clusterfixer.com
3751 Main St. Suite 600, #360 * The Colony, Texas 75056